We are pleased to announce that we have just launched a new reports portal for BlackBerry vendors. It is available now at http://blackberry.bango.com.
On the portal you can:
- View details about your BlackBerry World Bango account
- View real-time information about your BlackBerry World carrier billing sales
- Generate revenue and transaction reports
- View and save POs, invoices and indicative earnings reports
- Export all your reports in CSV and Excel formats; some can also be exported as XML or PDF too
Please note: Bango customer services can no longer provide any revenue reports directly. You will need to use the portal to generate your reports.
To activate your account please go to https://blackberry.bango.com and click the ‘Sign in’ link at the top right of the page. Then, on the Sign in popup click ‘Forgotten password’.
Enter the primary email address that you have registered with your BlackBerry World vendor account and click the ‘Email password’ button.
To find your BlackBerry World primary email address:
- Login to the BlackBerry World Vendor Portal (https://appworld.blackberry.com/isvportal)
- Select ‘Manage Account Details’
- Scroll midway down the page and look for ‘Primary Email’
You’ll receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org containing an activation link. Click the link to set your password and activate your account.
Quick start guide
After logging in you can navigate through the portal using the menu on the left of the page.
There are three main reports you can use to examine your transaction history.
- Revenue summary – an overview of purchase activity
- Revenue report – a more detailed and customizable view of activity
- Transactions report – an extensive report showing each individual transaction
There’s also a selection of other pages available
- Package summary – view the details of your Bango package
- Earnings summary – view and save your POs, invoices and indicative earnings reports
- SKU summary – view a list of your SKUs (Bango numbers)
- Account summary – update your name, job title, contact number and password
Here’s a look at the Revenue report in more detail. It features a ‘totals’ section, chart and a table of data.
You can view data by different time periods, e.g. hour, day, week, or by application title using the drop-down menu. Data in the table can be rearranged by clicking on a column header.
Date range selection
Click the date range at the top of each report to change its date range.
You can pick your own dates or choose from a selection of predefined date ranges. You can also change the time-zone offset if you would like reports to reflect your local time zone.
Filter your reports
Some reports can be filtered to show more specific data. Just click the ‘Create a new filter’ button at the top of the page to get started. In the filter tool double-click or drag the filter(s) you want to use, select the required check-boxes and click the ‘Apply filter’ button.
We hope you find the new portal useful. If you have any questions please contact email@example.com.
Bango Customer Services