On behalf of Sprint we would like to invite you to Sprint’s First Open Developer’s Conference in October and meet with us while there.
Bango has been a long time strategic partner with Sprint on the mobile web and off-portal and we would like you to learn first-hand on
the great opportunities available through Sprint and with Bango.
This event has been well attended with valuable sessions for content brands and developers. We will be attending and encourage you to do so.
WHEN October 26-28, 2009
WHERE Santa Clara Convention Center, Santa Clara, CA
WHO All application developers and content providers!
PRICING $350.00; Register by Sept. 15, 2009 and Save $100
HURRY EARLY BIRD ENDS SEPTEMBER 15!!!
Sprint ‘Opens’ the door for development…
From Sprint: The top 8 reasons from Sprint as to why you should attend the Sprint Open Developer Conference
1: Sprint’s plans for Android
– Just announced, Sprint will launch the HTC Hero, the first 3G CDMA Android device launched in the United States.
– HTC will be leading technical overview and hands on coding lab sessions, Monday Oct 26
2: Palm Web OS development, first-hand from Palm
– Business opportunities of selling applications through their app store
– Technical and usability best practice sessions and hands on coding labs, Monday Oct 26
3: Mobile OSGi on Sprint’s handsets
– Open middleware mobile services framework enables innovation
– Extensive sessions covering business value proposition and technical developer resources
– Demo room highlighting many different OSGI services and applications
4: See the Power of 4G
– A live 4G network running in the conference
– See extensive demos in the 4G demo room
5: Get Your M2M and Embedded Solution on the Sprint Network
– Learn how to get M2M/embedded solutions certified and provisioned on the Sprint Network
– Overview of existing certified solutions in the M2M demo room
6: Learn about ways to work with Sprint to get your application in front of customers
– Sessions from many of Sprint’s mobile content application storefront providers
– Sessions from Boost and Virgin Mobile
7: Leverage Sprint’s Network and IT Service Capabilities
– Topics include Sprint IT Services, LBS, Messaging, Multi-Media and the Developer Sandbox
8: Network, Network, Network
– Meet and collaborate with 1,000’s of attendees and companies in the exhibit hall, receptions, coding camps and many other events
We look forward to your attendance and participation in this year’s conference. Should you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at Bango or Sprint ADP folks directly at SprintADP@sprint.com.